Friday, September 18, 2009

DAY 18: Leg TWO for the RN title

DAY 18: Crosby qualified in Rally Novice again today, and today he did not lose 10 points due to my handler error! Crosby scored 98 out of 100 points today, and garnered 2nd place. He only needs one more "leg" (qualifying score) to earn the RN title. Rad took 3rd with a 96, and Caden qualified with a 93. We got in lots of Rally practice today, but not much mileage. So while I am in Helena, Crosby is not getting the conditioning I would like, but the test of his obedience is worth the interruption in the conditioning. Crosby has impeccable show ring manners! He is very attentive to me when I ask for it, and he doesn't try to mark anything indoors or try to drag me around. He is just a gentleman. Mileage: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment