Sunday, September 20, 2009

Crosby in Rally Novice B

This is a video of Crosby on the last day of the Helena shows in Rally Novice B. Crosby did very well, but I lost points for him by forgetting to make him sit after the "come front, finish right, halt". The first come front we did had no sit (so we did that one correctly), but the second one was a finish right with a "halt", or sit after the finish. I almost forgot the sit, and I started to move forward. You are not supposed to move your feet on the finish, so when I moved forward, it cost bookoo points. After a half a step, I remembered the "halt", so I stopped and had him sit. I don't know if it would have been fewer points off if I had simply re-done the exercise, but I didn't think of that at the time, so we lost whatever points for moving my feet. Crosby earned 2nd place two days in a row at these shows, with scores of 86 the first day, and 98 the second day. On this day he earned a 90. This is a video of Crosby earning his last "leg" toward the title, so Crosby is now Ch Quicksilver Rhythm & Blues, RN. DAY 20: We walked a little way this morning, but only about a mile. Some obedience training.

No comments:

Post a Comment